Reusable Fabric Face Masks by Morning Glamour
Made locally in Anaheim by our friends at Morning Glamour.
Includes a nose pinch for a more secure fit. Colors may vary. Fits most adults.
Limit four per order.
NOT INTENDED FOR CLINICAL USE
Must be laundered before every use.
THIS IS NOT AN N95 Mask- this fabric mask is a crisis response option when other supplies have been exhausted
FACE MASK INSTRUCTIONS:
- Face masks are not advertised as or claimed to be medical or surgical masks, or for use in medical facilities and are meant to be used in combination with a surgical/medical mask to extend its service life by adding relatively effective extra layers of protection. Proper mask use and hand washing hygiene must be exercised by user at all times (In response to CDC's advise on use of homemade/makeshift masks as last resort due to shortages where healthcare providers at the front lines of this Covid-19 crisis are having to go without medical masks).
- Wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Bend the nose piece to fit your nose
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- You can wash and reuse this mask-
- The masks are machine washable and we recommend washing them AT LEAST once daily.